What to Expect
1. You may require skin testing for evaluation so discontinue all antihistamines 5 to 7 days prior to the testing appointment. Click here for the list.
2. If you develop allergy symptoms and cannot discontinue, please come anyway. We will treat you first and test you later.
4. Please bring all of your medications and medical records. These include but are not limited to:
- Previous skin test results
- Chest x-rays
- Sinus x-rays/CT scans
- Previous allergy shot records
- Recent relevant lab results
5. Our registration forms are found here so if you want to save time during the check-in process, print them, fill them out, and bring them to your appointment.
6. We strongly recommend activating your patient portal account. You will receive appointment reminders, be able to communicate with your provider via the portal, check-in before appointment and access any school forms or letters for at-home printing.
7. Missed appointments: To ensure we are available for all of our patients, we charge a “no show” fee for missed provider appointments that are not canceled or rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance. The charge is $ 150. If an appointment is canceled/rescheduled less than 24 hours prior to appointment, the practice may charge a $75 late cancelation fee. We appreciate you making every effort to keep your scheduled appointment time. We understand that sometimes you need to reschedule. Please give us a call and we will work with you to find a new date.